Monday, 16 April 2012

You keep me under your spell

A while ago, Ernest Jones contacted me and asked if I could do a wishlist of my choice containing the pieces from their new Spring Summer jewellery collection. The lookbook is split into six current trends and I was really stunned with most of the pieces from Soft Sorbet theme, therefore I had to include them on the list, which you can see on the photo below. My first choice was definitely the Juicy Couture watch, which looks so girly, delicate and perfect for spring/summer tanned skin. Right after that I was drawn to Marco Bicego’s multistone bracelet and the matching ring. These pieces made me think of summer beach holidays immediately and it turns out they were inspired by colours of Sardinian beaches. As I’m quite safe with colours in my outfits, I could really make the look stand out with pieces like these. The next item is the emerald and diamond drop earrings, which are this amazing colour that again makes me think of holidays and sea ( I guess this can only mean that I badly need my holidays, ha!). Lastly, the Venetian glass circle pendant made me want it because of the colour scheme and the print, which is similar to the Aztec prints I’m so crazy about at the moment. Right, so now for the best part! You can also make your own wishlist and WIN one of the items! All you have to do is go the Ernest Jones Facebook App, ‘Like’ their page and then browse through their website to create your wishlist of 5 items, which after that you have to share with your friends. I’ve already submitted my entry so fingers crossed for all of us who enter!

As some of you might already know, Ernest Jones has gifted me a lovely silver bracelet with my blog name engraved on it, as a thanks for helping them out. I’ve already showed it on my Facebook profile here and today you can see it in an outfit. The look was also put together to show you guys my new/old favourite deer jumper! It’s so cute I can’t get enough of it!




Jumper & hat – H&M

Bag, shoes and trousers – New Look


Follow HoneyBunny in Wonderland

follow me on Pinspire

Follow Me on Pinterest

26 comments:

  1. świetny klimat outfitu. Pasuje Ci taki styl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Przeuroczy sweterek! Tak ładnie Ci w tych włosach! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. super outfit, genialne włosy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wybory padły dość trafne, lazurowy błękit przy twoim kolorze włosów na pewno będzie efektowny, bransoletkę ciężką w złocie rozumiem, do tego ten zegarek :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! love that bracelet + your deer sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Świetny zestaw, takie małe leśne zoo:) Zakochałam się w sweterku i jego połączeniu z koszulą <3

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaka super bluza! *_* Ona jest jakaś nowa czy ze starej kolekcji? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ze starej niestety, kupilam ja jakos w marcu na wyprzedazy juz:)

      Delete
  8. wyglądasz świetnie! bluza absolutnie urocza! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarenka idealnie wkomponowała się w tło lasu :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit! i love the deer ring


    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ten kołnierzyk jest przecudny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so adorable and that jumper suits you just perfect. I almost don't know what to say =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. świetnie wyglądasz w kapeluszu ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mogłabym się ubrać dokładnie tak samo. Uwielbiam twojego bloga, zresztą chyba wiesz jak wielbię wszystkie twoje stylizacje ;P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Babmi! <3
    dół mnie strasznie razi...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Przeurocza bluza!!! Cudna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so cute! I love your hair and your style!
    xoxo Kolorowa Modelina

    ReplyDelete
  18. wyglądasz fantastycznie:) cudowny sweter:)
    zapraszam do siebie w wolnym czasie:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hy sweetie! i love your post! would you likw to follow each other? tell me what do u think! XXo

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  20. Świetna torba, uroczy sweter, a sceneria świetnie dopasowana do stylizacji. Jako zjawisko zrobiłaś w lesie sarnom konkurencję;)

    ReplyDelete