Thursday, 21 June 2012

Sun down now we have built our place
An aviary forever

I know it’s been ages since I’ve last done a post, but with the lovely weather and all I don’t usually feel like spending my time at home in front of the computer, I’d rather go for a bike ride, picnic or just a walk and enjoy the sun. Today’s photos were taken a couple of weeks ago and feature my recent buy from New Look, when me and Pola went to see a couple of fashion shows and take part in an event called Art Around, which included markets from independent sellers, photography exhibitions etc. There was also another event taking place there which is called Pimp Up and which included a competition for Best Street Wear, where I was a runner up (you can see some photos from the event HERE.














Dress & headscarf – New Look


Cardigan, bag & shoes – thrifted


Jewellery - Primark



Follow HoneyBunny in Wonderland follow me on Pinspire Follow Me on Pinterest



Fell in love with Foals


24 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit, though I always sigh a little when I see something I love and want then realise it's thrifted..in this case that fab cardigan! It's a bit of a contradiction as a blogger isn't it, you need nice weather to take pics yet when it comes along all you want to do is put away the camera and frolic in the sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczna sukienka, a w opasce wyglądasz po prostu bosko!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. świetnie wyglądasz, boska sukienka! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO beautiful!! i love this :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. piekna masz sukienke, podobaja mi sie plecy! sliczna tez masz opaske!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Widzę, że polubiłaś takie wycięcia na plecach! Wczoraj właśnie udało mi się upolować srebrną sukienkę z podobnym wycięciem!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look, dear~!
    What a lovely dress! Looks perfect on you )
    Just pass by your blog and found a lot of inspiring outfits and posts and I thought that
    it would be great to have you among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just drop the message in my blog if you like the idea~
    Happy blogging~!


    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/
    Summer giveaway in my blog~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ślicznie wyglądasz w koronce ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dlaczego twoje stylizacje zawsze są idealne? <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pięknie. najbardziej tak lubię. koronkowo, vintage akcesoria, sweter w deseń z czasów babci. Piekna całość.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look! love it so much <3

    therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute dress! i love the cut in the back

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful dress! xxx

    eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving your loafers!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello! As always I love your look! super cute :)
    kisses from:

    http://julldiaz.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for the new share with us. i just want to let you now that.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete