Friday, 26 April 2013

Le vent souffle et me ramène
De vieux souvenirs brûlants
De vieilles images me reviennent



It feels kind of awkward to be posting these outfit photos, when it’s like 27 degrees Celsius outsider, but for the past week I was at home with an illness and couldn’t really enjoy the weather in any possible way. I think I’ve watched like a thousand movies and listened to millions of songs during this week. I’ve also finished reading Zafon’s Shadow of the Wind and started Murakami’s 1Q84. I’ve discovered inspiration for painting once again, which is such a relief as I hadn’t been painting for ages because of being so busy with everyday life, so although it was painful to be staying at home when it’s so lovely outside, I’ve managed to catch up with everything I wanted to catch up with.

Have a lovely weekend, my dear readers!






Jumper & Bag – H&M

Skirt & Wedges – New Look

Hat – Pull&Bear




23 comments:

  1. Bardzo fajna stylizacja. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this vintage look you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. piękna spódnica<3 świetnie wyglądasz:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spódnica naprawdę jest super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cudownie! Spódnica+ biżuteria+ Twoje włosy= <3
    Ja też byłam chora niedawno, właśnie wtedy, kiedy do Polski dotarła wreszcie ta piękna pogoda. Załamałam się wtedy nerwowo, sic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweterek suuuper!

    Pozdrawiam
    http://zabic-garsonke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. fajnie wyglądasz, bardzo stylowo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bohemian and beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. idealnie! pozdr i zapraszam do nas na nowy post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pięknie wyglądasz ;)

    http://valentinemarierose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pięknie, pięknie, pięknie! Przewspaniale, a spódnica to już w ogóle omomom:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fajny, wdzięczny strój:) Można gdzieś zobaczyć Twoje malunki?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. So stunning as always, you have the best style there is

    ReplyDelete
  15. skad naszyjnik??? :)))

    ReplyDelete