Wednesday, 8 October 2014

All I have to say to you
is anything you want me to

Some of you, who follow my Instagram account, might already have seen that I longboard quite a lot for almost a year now. If you don't, here's one of those rare occasions when I'm doing a post with my board and here's a picture of me being as sporty as I can get. The reason for all this is mainly the fact that a small Polish designing company called Sashka offered me one of their t-shirts and their current campaign involved girls on longboards, so I felt almost obliged to do a post with it;) Next time, it will probably be back to my usual self.
On another note, Allah-las (one of my favourite bands) will perform in Brussels this Friday! They play this kind of perfect road trip music and I listen to them almost obsessively. I am beyond excited to see them this soon!

P.S. I hope you like the new header, I really got bored of the previous one, so decided to change it for something simpler;)

Here's a little video promoting Sashka's tees :)






T-shirt - Sashka
Shorts - River Island
Shoes - Converse



8 comments:

  1. Your tshirt is so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice t-shirt. Great post :)
    www.marrtab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool ! like it :)

    http://kefashionsisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ostatnio polubiłam trampki:D Niedługo będę je nosić nawet do małej czarnej;)
    A u Ciebie brakuje mi fotek NA deskorolce:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja tez ostatnio je polubilam;) A zdjecia na desce napewno beda, ale to predzej na instagramie;)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun sporty look! I have never tried longboarding before!

    xo T.
    www.initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fajny styl! Trampki uwielbiam:) Tara ma rację brakuje Twoich foteczek na desce! Śliczny kolor włosów:)

    ReplyDelete