Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Cold hands, warm heart

I've recently had a chance to cooperate with Firmoo again. If you still don't know them, they sell prescription glasses and sunglasses. I've already had an experience with their eyewear and was very happy with it (I still wear their glasses almost every day). That is why, I was really looking forward to picking another pair from their selection. This time's it's a two coloured pair I was hoping to have for a long time now. I couldn't be happier with my choice! If you're interested in good quality glasses, you might want to have a look at the 15% discount page!
As for the photo below: yes, I am constantly cold right these days and want to stay at home in sweaters and blankets all autumn and winter long.







Sweater - H&M
Glasses - Firmoo

4 comments: