Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Face in the Crowd

It’s day 4 in the Siren seven day challenge, so it was time to get back to one of the 'base' clothes, which is a leopard print dress. I basically wanted to work around it in a slightly different colour palette than in the last outfit, hence the black over the knee socks, shoes and beige cardigan. Speaking of the cardigan, I think it’s one of the sweetest garments I own! Its tulle heart-shaped pockets little ribbon bows and bow-shaped buttons make me love it so much!

On another note, thanks to Miasto Kobiet magazine and portal I’ve recently had a chance to take part in a fashion show of a new brand shop called Né Comme Ça. It was taking place in a very industrial and post-factory buildings, which was very impressive and I loved the atmosphere it added to the whole event! The collection was really lovely: clean cuts and shapes, simple colours along with models red lips looked amazing. Here’s a little collage of the looks I like the most:






Dress & cardigan – Siren

Shoes – Peacocks

Bag - Reserved

27 comments:

  1. Świetna jest ta sukienka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the exact same leopard print dress (but from a different shop!) and I adore it on you!

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Już po raz kolejny trafiam przypadkowo na Twojego bloga ale tym razem nie mogę się powstrzymać i napiszę jaka jestem zakochana w Twoich włosach. Cudowny kolor. Są takie długie i wyglądają zdrowo. Piękne!
    Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look throw your blog and I have to say I'm impressed ;) U have a gr8 personal style !
    Kisses,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. genialnie wyglądasz :) bardzo lubię Twoje zestawy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. śliczny zestaw, jestem od lat fanką panterki :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cudownie wyglądasz. Sweterek śliczny,a sukienka piękna i te zakolanówki. Super. ;))


    pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pantera rządzi! piękny zestaw skomponowałaś:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ciekawe zestawienie panterki i romantycznego sweterka ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Świetny set ! bardzo mi się podoba !! :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Przepiękna sukienka!!! Cudna!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your look, once again, you look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zakolanówki, stęskniłam się za nimi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wyglądasz pięknie ;) uroczy sweterek. Podziwiam Cię za wierność swojemu stylowi, który do Ciebie świetnie pasuje :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Przepiękna stylizacja i ten sweterek jest taki uroczy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. chciałabym się kiedyś wybrać na prawdziwy pokaz mody. Najlepiej w NY ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Uroczy sweterek :)

    gabrielle-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your inspiring work looks just perfect! I really love your fashion style, it's of great fun to check your fantastic pics, My visit on your blog definitely inspires me quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  19. those buttons on the cardie are absolutely adorable! it's such details that make clothes great :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your outfit, you look so good, that dress is so cool, the color, the length, the shape are perfect, you look so chic and you are beautiful, also that cardigan rocks! Your blog is lovely and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  21. fajnie wyglądasz :)

    pozdrawiam:)

    ReplyDelete