Friday 19 December 2014

When the sun sets
On dark silhouettes
Collapse into dream

It's almost Christmas time, but today's post goes back to those sunny autumn days from about two months ago. I really miss those as now it's usually dark and gloomy, but in spite of that I'm really excited as today's the day I go home for Christmas! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself, there are many many good things to come my way during the next two weeks, which makes me too happy! As for the outfit – yes, it's one of those rare occasions I'm wearing trousers. I actually cannot get enough of these and I've recently been eyeing some lovely pairs from Simons' jeans collection. The dungarees combined with my favourite jumper? I can wear it all the time.






Dungarees – Primark
Sweater - H&M


5 comments:

  1. Ale pięknie wyglądasz. :) Tak sobie patrzę i myślę że urodziłaś się w kapeluszu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zatem udanego wyjazdu na Święta!
    Merry Christmas!

    P.S. najpierw pomyślałam, że co tak ciepło u Ciebie ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzieki kochana i nawzajem:) az tak ciepło juz nie jest, ale dzis prawie 15 stopni było!

      Delete
  3. Your style is always perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look :)

    http://followthefashion-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete