Sunday 20 May 2018

10-day Mokosh Challenge


It was 10 days ago that I've received a package from Mokosh – a Polish natural vegan cosmetics brand. I have been eyeing this company for awhile now and since I've switched to natural cosmetics a couple of months ago, they seemed a perfect fit for me. The products which I have been testing for the last ten days are a smoothing fig facecream, cranberry salt scrub and an orange and cinnamon face and bodybronzing balm.







When applying the fig face cream, the first thing coming to my mind is that it smells really lovely. It's also very light and absorbs quickly, thus there is no thick film on the skin after application. It's suitable for every skin type and its ingredients contain natural oils. I've noticed that my skin is much smoother which I could notice even after one application, it also seems to be well nourished.






The orange and cinnamon bronzing balm was something that I was a bit sceptical about at first since I didn't have any good experience coming from using bronzing balms on my pale skin before. According to the label it's all natural ingredients that make your skin tan after application. The main ingredient responsible for that is MelanoBronze which comes from an extract from Monk's Pepper and increases the production of melanin in your skin. The effect was very gradual, thus reduced the risk of brown smudges. I loved how it smelled when applied and the fact that it did not leave a usual bronzer smell on your skin the next day. What's more, the effect was still visible on my skin, even when I haven't applied the product for a few days. Well Mokosh, take my money! I think this is the only bronzer I'll ever be using!






Last but not least, the cranberry salt body scrub, which is made of salt from the Dead Sea, oils and cranberry pits. It smells amazing and leaves your skin smooth, silky and well nourished, since it also contains oils. Moreover, intensifies the workings of the bronzer. It's definitely one of the best scrubs, I've ever used!







All in all, I'm amazed and in love with all the products received and I'll surely continue using them. I couldn't recommend them more!

No comments:

Post a Comment