Wednesday 6 May 2015

when routine bites hard,
and ambitions are low,
and resentment rides high,
but emotions won't grow,
and we're changing our ways, taking different roads.

After a long hiatus, caused by my camera being broken, I'm back! I don't know for how long though, cause it still seems a bit shaky and sometimes refuses to take photos, plus my lens are a mess. Anyways, I've spent a lovely week in my hometown back in Poland, after coming back to Brussels I went to see Drenge play in Le Botanique (it really was a great show) and recently bought tickets for Franz Ferdinand and Thee Oh Sees, hence I'm really excited! I'm also really tempted to buy tickets for Best Kept Secret festival, as I'm dying to see Bass Drum of Death, Temples, The Libertines and The Jesus and Mary Chain
Today's photos were taken in one of my favourite places in Brussels (too bad they're only opened for public for like 3 weeks throughout the whole year!), namely, the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken. I just love the atmosphere in that place and could probably spend my days only there if I could. Outfitwise, it's all about denim this time, which, alongside fringes and suede, is my favourite trend for this summer and probably forever.









 Dress - Bershka
Jacket - Mango
Hat - H&M


4 comments: